Xenia Events will put you in front of the action for the most celebrated sporting events and music festivals
– Ever since the National and American Football Leagues merged into the NFL, one final post-season game has determined who rules supreme on the professional gridiron. Over the decades the Super Bowl has grown into an international phenomenon watched on TVs the world over; even the halftime show has become center stage for some of the greatest live performers of all time. But you don't have to watch it on TV – you can experience the magic for yourself, along with the countless attractions of the amazing cities that host it from year to year.
Champions League Football
– If you and your kids are diehard soccer fans, you've got a built-in excuse to take an amazing European excursion to see the UEFA Champions League Final. Each summer sees this all-important matchup between Europe's greatest soccer clubs hosted by a major city such as Berlin, Madrid, London, Milan, etc. no matter where your Champions League adventure takes you, you'll experience the wonders of the Old World close up even as you watch some of the greatest sports action on the planet.
Masters Golf Tournament
– Who will win the next green jacket at the world-famous Masters Tournament? Find out for yourself by being at the Augusta National Golf Club to watch the winning putt with your own eyes. This annual Georgia classic features the finest golfing you'll see anywhere, plus tremendous dining options, beautiful natural scenery, and VIP accommodations in top-class hotels. Let us coordinate an April trip to Augusta that you and your loved ones will never forget!
Coachella Music and Arts Festival
– In April, the Californian desert is home to one of the most famous music and arts festivals in the world – Coachella. Located amidst the desert landscapes in Coachella Valley, this colorful festival is spread across six days on two consecutive weekends and features a star-studded lineup of indie, electronica and hip-hop artists. Although the festival is undoubtedly the main attraction, Coachella generates an incredibly vibrant atmosphere which flows into the Palm Springs region with exclusive parties, events, and general excitement at every turn. While most music festivals promise unforgettable acts and electrifying performances, not many take place in such a mystical environment and few can rival the spirited experience you will find at the Coachella Music and Arts Festival.
– At Xenia Events, we are very excited about the US Grand Prix at the Circuit of the Americas racetrack. This is currently the only MotoGP event in the United States and Austin, TX is our hometown. We have worked this event since MotoGP came to Texas in 2013.
The Circuit of the Americas is a great track, not just because it is here in Austin, but it offers great viewing areas for fans. It is a first-class facility with lots of food and drink options and amenities. In addition, there are huge viewing screens and awesome views from around the track. Before the race you can go up to the observation tower for unforgettable views of the track, Austin and the Lone Star State landscape.
2018 World Cup
– There is no bigger sporting event around the globe than the World Cup. The 2014 World Cup attracted over 5 million people to the official Fan Fests in Brazil, and the tournament final attracted more than 1 billion television viewers; making it the most watched event in history. Taking place every four years, part of the World Cup's appeal is due to the wait football fans have to see the best players in the world take the pitch. The 2018 World Cup will be played in Russia from June 14 until July 15. The tournament is an adventure for football fans, and with 12 stadiums and 11 cities to explore, the 2018 World Cup will be an event like no other.
– If you love golf, then of course you also love the PGA championship, the grand finale of the four major professional golf tours. So why not plan a mid-August adventure around it so you and the other golf fans in your life can experience the winning putt in person? The PGA Tour primarily occurs in the eastern half of the country, but some years it takes place out west. But wherever you end up, you'll be in golf heaven!
Formula One Racing
– March through November is Formula One season all over the world, with Grand Prix races ranging from Austin, TX to Monte Carlo, Melbourne, Singapore, Sao Paolo, Montreal, Budapest, and other amazing locales. Wherever you want to go for your racing destination adventure, Xenia Events is ready to get you there and set you up in style with great food, great wine, great lodgings – and of course a great view of the action!
Rugby World Cup 2019
– Japan will play host to the international rugby community’s biggest event, the Rugby World Cup, in 2019. To play out over six weeks across 12 different Japanese cities, 20 of the best qualifying rugby nations will compete in the multi-faceted tournament to earn the Rugby World Cup crowning title by the end of the competition. As the sport approaches its 200-year anniversary, players are thrilled to still be honoring the historic tradition as we move through the 21st century.